Maternity, newborn, children & family photography on the Sunshine Coast.

Monday, October 4, 2010

:: Baby Coen ::

Shortly after our maternity shoot, I did a newborn shoot for Coen!  Remember, in the maternity post, I said Lindsey was amazing.  Well, the first time I went to visit Coen (he was only a week or so old), Lindsey was in the middle of making cupcakes for a birthday party, had a clean house and her girls were doing crafts.  I only have one child and I have no idea how she does it all!  She's a Super Mama and definitely a role model for me.

Coen's photo shoot was a little bit late for a newborn shoot.  Ideally, its best to do a newborn shoot within the first 10 days because the babies are still nice and sleepy; you can mold and bend them more easily.    Poor little Coen wasn't really in the mood for posing but, between feedings and cuddles, we got some good pictures!



Giving me the stink eye.  I don't think he was impressed I kept taking his clothes off.



Love his face!

Towards the end, he went into a little trance.  He finally realized I wasn't going to give up and just froze in exhaustion.

A special thanks to little Miss Devan for holding Judah for me while I took pictures of her baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment