Maternity, newborn, children & family photography on the Sunshine Coast.

Friday, October 8, 2010

My photo shoot with Marina and Corban was packed full of laughter and energy and adventure!  These two are the classic older sister and younger brother and everything that implies.  It reminded me of my childhood with my brothers.

They live on amazing piece of property - a beach front home with a hobby farm right next door.  Does it get any better than that?!

For most of the shoot, I was literally running behind these two, trying to keep up.

It was the perfect, overcast day and we headed down to the beach to explore.






I absolutely love this picture... being the older mischievous sister, Marian had just nibbled (read: bitten) Corban's ear.  This moment is immediately afterwards, as Marian looks at her mom and knows she got busted.  I can totally relate to this little girl.  I don't even want to know the number of times I torture my brothers in a similar fashion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment